Friday, August 5, 2011

I got let go a couple weeks ago,

which was a bit of a shock.  Yesterday I had an interview with Xerox and am eagerly awaiting their decision, iced coffee in hand.  I feel a bit like Nancy Botwin as I'm constantly clutching a caffeinated drink (triple shot, please), minus the whole pot-dealing, I-went-to-jail-for-a-murder-my-son-committed shindig.  For the past several weeks I've been taking my Vespa downtown to Java's, a local coffee shop chain.  That sentence sounds hipster enough in itself before I add the fact that I read a Bret Easton Ellis novel outside the cafe while wearing a scarf.

I wish I felt more motivated at the moment so I could crank out an interesting story, but another cup of coffee may be in order before that is possible.  So here's a picture of me with an iced coffee from Tim Hortons (or "The Dorton" if you nasty) on my head:


P.S.  Come check me (Eviscerate) out on the Discotoast community stage at the World Electronic Music Festival next weekend!  This means that I should probably do something with djeviscerate.com, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment